Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hoosbee - Adorable Hoodie for Kids Review #hoodsbee

Disclosure - free sample provided.




The cooler weather is here.  We are ready to put on warmer clothes and get cozy.  My kids love hoodies because they are the perfect way to keep warm when it isn't too cold out.  They are great to grab when you are running out of the house.  They aren't too bulky either, and they can be worn comfortably indoors.  I want to introduce you to a really fun and unique hoodie called Hoodsbee.






Hoodsbee offers a variety of fun hoodies for children up to size 6x for girls and 7 for boys.  The Hoosbee hoodie is definitely not your typical hoodie.  The material that it is made out of is super soft and plush.  The hoodie is unique because it is made to look like a fun animal or character.  Hoosbee hoodies come in a variety of styles.  My daughter received Ribbons the Monkey.  The hoodie is comfortable and feels great.  The hoodie is different because it can be folded up into a plush character.  it really is adorable.  This makes the hoodie even more fun.  

Hoodsbee hoodies are available directly from the Hoodsbee website.  They retail for $39.99.  The hoodie is durable, and has really washed up well too.  I know this is going to be something my daughter will wear frequently.

You can learn more about Hoodsbee hoodies by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment